SITECH Technology Dealer Established in Belgium and Luxemburg for Heavy Civil Construction Contractors
Published on Thursday, 17 May 2012 06:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SITECH Belgium Joins the First Fully Dedicated Global Distribution Network for Construction Technology Solutions
SUNNYVALE, Calif., May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB) announced today that a SITECH® Technology Dealer has been established in Belgium and Luxemburg. SITECH Belgium joins the premier network of SITECH dealerships—the first fully dedicated global distribution network offering the most comprehensive portfolio of construction technology systems available to the heavy civil construction contractor.
SITECH Technology Dealers represent Trimble® and Caterpillar® machine control systems for the contractor's entire fleet of heavy equipment regardless of machine brand, along with Trimble's portfolio of Connected Site® solutions—site positioning systems, construction asset management services, software and powerful wireless and Internet-based site communications infrastructure.
The experienced construction professionals at each SITECH Technology Dealership can advise contractors on the appropriate construction technology solutions to utilize, and can provide high-quality local customer service, personalized training and technical support. As authorized dealers for Trimble site-wide solutions and Caterpillar's machine control systems, the SITECH Technology Dealers understand how to apply innovative construction technology to help solve a variety of contractors' construction challenges. Leveraging technology, contractors can gain greater insight into their operations, enabling them to lower operating costs and improve accuracy, safety and productivity.
Through the adoption of construction technology, contractors can experience new levels of productivity that enable more competitive bidding on projects. SITECH Technology Dealers offer the most advanced and complete set of tools to revolutionize the construction workflow.
Trimble is establishing a SITECH Technology Dealer network in the Americas, Europe and Asia / Pacific regions. SITECH Belgium will serve heavy civil construction contractors in Belgium and Luxemburg involved in a range of earthmoving applications such as the construction of roads, highways, railways and airports as well as site prep for large commercial, industrial and residential projects.
For more information about SITECH Dealers, visit: www.sitech-construction.com.
About SITECH Belgium
SITECH Belgium is now a part of the worldwide SITECH distribution network, which offers consultative advice on construction technology solutions, customized training, data services, installation, service and technical support.
About Trimble's Heavy Civil Construction Division
Trimble's Heavy Civil Construction Division is a leading innovator of productivity solutions for the heavy and highway contractor. Trimble's solutions leverage a variety of technologies, including Global Positioning System (GPS), construction lasers, total stations, wireless data communications, the Internet, and application software. As part of the Trimble Connected Site strategy, these solutions provide a high-level of process and workflow integration from the design phase through to the finished project—delivering significant improvements in productivity throughout the construction lifecycle.
Trimble applies technology to make field and mobile workers in businesses and government significantly more productive. Solutions are focused on applications requiring position or location—including surveying, construction, agriculture, fleet and asset management, public safety and mapping. In addition to utilizing positioning technologies, such as GPS, lasers and optics, Trimble solutions may include software content specific to the needs of the user. Wireless technologies are utilized to deliver the solution to the user and to ensure a tight coupling of the field and the back office. Founded in 1978, Trimble is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif.
For more information, visit: www.trimble.com.
- Trimble Announces New TerraFlex Software and Cloud Services for GIS Applications
- Trimble Takes Flight with its Next Generation Unmanned Aircraft System for Photogrammetric Aerial Mapping
- Trimble Releases New Version of its Incident and Outage Management Solution for the Water and Wastewater Industry
- Trimble Acquires Actronic Technologies to Extend its Machine Monitoring and Reporting Solutions for the Connected Site
- Critical Alerts For General Motors, SAP, Blackberry, BioMarin Pharmaceutical, and Trimble Navigation Released By InvestorsObserver
- Trimble Acquires Trade Service to Enhance Content Delivery Across Trimble Buildings Solution Portfolio
- Al Ajmi Engineering Consultants Selects Proliance Software to Standardize Capital Program Management
- Trimble Introduces New Integrated Solution for Drilling and Piling Operations
- Trimble Delivers SketchUp 2013, New Version of 3D Modeling Platform for Architecture, Design and Construction Professionals
- Trimble Introduces Photogrammetry Functionality to its Trimble Business Center Software for Surveyors
Related Partner Headlines
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): Today's Featured Electronics Winner - TheStreet.com
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Higher - TheStreet.com
- Trimble Acquires Assets of Vico Software - Benzinga
- Trimble Acquires Logicway - Benzinga
- Trimble to Acquire North American Trucking Industry Enterprise Software Leader TMW Systems, Expanding Transportation and Logistics Reach - Benzinga
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): Today's Featured Electronics Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Trimble Extends its BIM-to-Field Capabilities for Building Contractors with SketchUp File Integration - Benzinga
- Trimble Acquires GEOTrac to Extend PeopleNet's Transportation and Logistics Solutions for the North American Oil and Gas Industry - Benzinga
- Trimble Company, Cengea Solutions, Awarded Oregon Department of Forestry Contract to Provide State Forest Revenue System - Benzinga
- Piper Jaffray Reiterates Overweight Rating, $69 PT for Trimble Navigation - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Mood Media Launches MVision Travel - New Digital Signage Solution Featuring TripAdvisor Content for the Hospitality Industry
Rentrak to Present During Variety's Family Entertainment and Faith-Based Summit
Medicago successfully produces plant-based Rotavirus VLP vaccine candidate
Blue Wolf Mongolia Holdings Corp. Announces Extension Of Tender Offer
IMAX® And Cinestar Sign Revenue-Share Agreement To Bring The IMAX Experience® To Iconic Berlin Theatre
The Smartfood Brand And SELF Magazine Announce The Top 10 SMARTest Cities In America --- San Francisco Takes The Top Spot
D4D and Henry Schein Launch All-New E4D NEVO Scanner and Design Center for Restorative Dentistry
Microsemi and Future Electronics Announce Global Distribution Agreement