Early Research Calls
Published on Thursday, 17 May 2012 08:25 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, May 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
Millennial Media (NYSE:MM) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Atmos Energy (NYSE:ATO) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Infinera (NASDAQ:INFN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
AFLAC (NYSE:AFL) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Brean Murray.
Canadian Pacific (NYSE:CP) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
WPX Energy (NYSE:WPX) was downgraded to a Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna.
FLY Leasing (NYSE:FLY) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines