Early Research Calls
Published on Thursday, 17 May 2012 08:25 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, May 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
Millennial Media (NYSE:MM) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Atmos Energy (NYSE:ATO) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Infinera (NASDAQ:INFN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
AFLAC (NYSE:AFL) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Brean Murray.
Canadian Pacific (NYSE:CP) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
WPX Energy (NYSE:WPX) was downgraded to a Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna.
FLY Leasing (NYSE:FLY) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines