Early Research Calls
Published on Thursday, 17 May 2012 08:25 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, May 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
Millennial Media (NYSE:MM) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Atmos Energy (NYSE:ATO) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Infinera (NASDAQ:INFN) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
AFLAC (NYSE:AFL) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Brean Murray.
Canadian Pacific (NYSE:CP) was upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
WPX Energy (NYSE:WPX) was downgraded to a Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna.
FLY Leasing (NYSE:FLY) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Citigroup.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Advanced Micro Devices Is Near Resistance
Is Petrobras Closing in to Resistance?
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Boston Beer Breaks Resistance
Rowan Companies Is Near Resistance
FLIR Systems Is Close to the 50 Day Moving Average
Is Avon Expecting Resistance Soon?
Vulcan Is Near its 200 Day Moving Average
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com