New York, May 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE:BBVA) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Harsco (NYSE:HSC) was upgraded to a Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee.
Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Legg Mason (NYSE:LM) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Berry Petroleum (NYSE:BRY) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
Cimarex (NYSE:XEC) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
Cintas (NASDAQ:CTAS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Clayton Williams Energy (NASDAQ:CWEI) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Forest Oil (NYSE:FST) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems