New York, May 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE:BBVA) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Harsco (NYSE:HSC) was upgraded to a Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee.
Acadia Healthcare (NASDAQ:ACHC) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Legg Mason (NYSE:LM) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
Berry Petroleum (NYSE:BRY) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
Cimarex (NYSE:XEC) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
Cintas (NASDAQ:CTAS) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Clayton Williams Energy (NASDAQ:CWEI) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Forest Oil (NYSE:FST) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines