Marsh & McLennan Companies Holds 2012 Shareholder Meeting
Published on Thursday, 17 May 2012 11:19 Written by TradersHuddle StaffNEW YORK-( Business Wire )-
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) today held its annual meeting of shareholders, at which the Company announced that its Board of Directors has voted to increase the Company’s quarterly cash dividend by 5 percent to $.23 per share on outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on August 15, 2012 to shareholders of record on July 11, 2012.
Marsh & McLennan Companies also announced that shareholders re-elected the entire slate of 2012 director nominees for a one-year term expiring at next year's annual meeting. They are: Zachary W. Carter, Brian Duperreault, Oscar Fanjul, H. Edward Hanway, Elaine La Roche, Lord Lang, Steven A. Mills, Bruce P. Nolop, Marc D. Oken, Morton O. Schapiro, Adele Simmons, Lloyd M. Yates and R. David Yost.
In further business at the annual meeting, shareholders ratified the selection of Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for 2012, and approved, by nonbinding vote, the compensation of the Company’s named executive officers.
An audio webcast of the Marsh & McLennan Companies 2012 annual meeting can be accessed at www.mmc.com.
About Marsh & McLennan Companies
MARSH & McLENNAN COMPANIES (NYSE: MMC) is a global team of professional services companies offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and human capital. MARSH is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management; GUY CARPENTER is a global leader in providing risk and reinsurance intermediary services; MERCER is a global leader in human resource consulting and related services; and OLIVER WYMAN is a global leader in management consulting. Marsh & McLennan Companies’ 53,000 colleagues worldwide provide analysis, advice and transactional capabilities to clients in more than 100 countries. The Company prides itself on being a responsible corporate citizen and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. Visit www.mmc.com for more corporate information, or www.PartneringImpact.com to learn more about the Company’s world-class capabilities and its solutions to the complex problems enterprises face today.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines