Trade Alert - Microchip Technology High Volume
Published on Thursday, 17 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 17th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHP) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Microchip Technology is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.03% lower.
Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ:MCHP) designs, manufactures, and markets microcontrollers, related mixed-signal and memory products, and application development systems for high-volume embedded control applications. The Company also designs, develops, and markets linear/mixed-signal, power management, and thermal management products.
Microchip Technology has already traded 1.562 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $31.14 and $36.92 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.45% from its previous trading close, which means that Microchip Technology stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines