ONEOK Partners to Participate in National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships Investor Conference
Published on Thursday, 17 May 2012 16:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
TULSA, Okla., May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ONEOK Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OKS) will present at the National Association of Publicly Traded Partnerships Investor Conference on Thursday, May 24, 2012, in Greenwich, Conn.
Terry K. Spencer, ONEOK Partners president, will present at the conference at 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (7 a.m. Central Daylight Time).
The conference will be webcast and will be accessible on ONEOK Partners' website http://www.oneokpartners.com/. A replay of the webcast will be archived for 30 days after the conference.
The company will also post the presentation on its website that morning, beginning at 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (7 a.m. Central Daylight Time).
ONEOK Partners, L.P. (NYSE: OKS) is one of the largest publicly traded master limited partnerships, and is a leader in the gathering, processing, storage and transportation of natural gas in the U.S. and owns one of the nation's premier natural gas liquids (NGL) systems, connecting NGL supply in the Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions with key market centers. Its general partner is a wholly owned subsidiary of ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE), a diversified energy company, which owns 43.4 percent of the overall partnership interest. ONEOK is one of the largest natural gas distributors in the United States, and its energy services operation focuses primarily on marketing natural gas and related services throughout the U.S.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.oneokpartners.com/.
For the latest news about ONEOK Partners, follow us on Twitter @ONEOKPartners.
SOURCE ONEOK Partners, L.P.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines