Omega Protein To Present at the Janney Consumer Conference
Published on Thursday, 17 May 2012 16:41 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, May 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Protein Corporation (NYSE: OME), a nutritional ingredient company and the nation's leading vertically integrated producer of omega-3 fish oil and specialty fish meal products, today announced that Bret Scholtes, the Company's President & Chief Executive Officer, will present at the Janney Consumer Conference on Monday, May 21, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. ET in Boston, MA.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Monday, June 4, 2012 on the investor relations section of Omega Protein's web site at http://ir.omegaproteininc.com/.
About Omega Protein Corporation
Omega Protein Corporation is a nutritional ingredient company that serves the human and animal nutrition markets. Omega Protein is the nation's leading vertically integrated producer of omega-3 fish oil and specialty fish meal products, which are made from menhaden, an omega-3 rich fish which is abundantly available along the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Coasts. The Company also sells a variety of non-marine ingredients to the dietary supplement industry.
SOURCE Omega Protein Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines