Centene Appoints Dave Minifie To New Position As Chief Marketing Officer
Published on Friday, 18 May 2012 08:08 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ST. LOUIS, May 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Centene Corporation (NYSE: CNC) today announced the appointment of Dave Minifie to Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer for the Company, effective immediately.
Mr. Minifie, located in Centene's headquarters in St. Louis, will oversee marketing and branding efforts in this newly created position, reporting to Michael Neidorff, Centene's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Minifie brings more than 20 years of leadership experience to Centene, with a strong focus on consumer products marketing. Prior to joining Centene, Mr. Minifie was Associate Marketing Director for a division of Proctor & Gamble, where he led all aspects of a $500 million product portfolio, including strategic direction.
"Mr. Minifie's unique consumer products experience will further Centene's efforts to grow and refine our branding and marketing efforts at both the national and local level," said Mr. Neidorff. "We are delighted to have him join our senior management team."
About Centene Corporation
Centene Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading multi-line healthcare enterprise that provides programs and related services to the rising number of under-insured and uninsured individuals. Many receive benefits provided under Medicaid, including the State Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP), as well as Aged, Blind, or Disabled (ABD), Foster Care and long-term care, in addition to other state-sponsored programs, and Medicare (Special Needs Plans). Centene's CeltiCare subsidiary offers states unique, "exchange based" and other cost-effective coverage solutions for low-income populations. The Company operates local health plans and offers a range of health insurance solutions. It also contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide specialty services including behavioral health, life and health management, managed vision, telehealth services, and pharmacy benefits management. More information regarding Centene is available at www.centene.com.
SOURCE Centene Corporation
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines