ITG Hires Michael Marrale
Published on Friday, 18 May 2012 08:41 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, May 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ITG (NYSE: ITG), a leading independent execution and research broker, today announced the hiring of Michael Marrale as a Managing Director based in New York.
Mr. Marrale will join ITG next month as Head of Sales and Trading in the East region, covering the New York Metro area, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. He will also serve as head of U.S. Equity Research Sales. He joins ITG after 9 years at RBC Capital Markets based in New York, most recently as head of U.S. Sales Trading and Sector Strategy. Prior to RBC, Mr. Marrale held various positions at Lehman Brothers and Prudential Securities.
"Michael is a well-regarded industry professional with a broad range of experience and I am pleased to welcome him to the team," said David Stevens, ITG's Head of U.S. and Latin America. "His strong relationships with institutional investors and insights into the sales process will help us provide an even higher level of service to our U.S. clients."
ITG is an independent research and execution broker that partners with global portfolio managers and traders to provide unique data-driven insights throughout the investment process. From investment decision through settlement, ITG helps clients understand market trends, improve performance, mitigate risk and navigate increasingly complex markets. ITG is headquartered in New York with offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.itg.com.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines