Coca-Cola Enterprises Lower With High Volume
Published on Friday, 18 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Coca-Cola Enterprises points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.26% lower.
Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:CCE) engages in the manufacture, distribution, and marketing of nonalcoholic beverages. The company offers its products principally under the Coca-Cola classic, Sprite, Dasani, POWERADE, Coca-Cola, Diet Coke/Coca-Cola light, Fanta, and Coca-Cola Zero brand names.
Coca-Cola Enterprises has already traded 0.953 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $28.17 and $30.73 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.12% from its previous trading close, which means that Coca-Cola Enterprises stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines