More Downside for FLIR Systems ?
Published on Friday, 18 May 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $20.86. Traders are definitely monitoring FLIR's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLIR) designs, manufactures, and markets thermal imaging and broadcast camera systems for a variety of applications in the commercial and government markets.
FLIR Systems is currently trading 0.19% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $21.32 and $26.65 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -0.1% from its previous trading close, which means that FLIR Systems stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines