NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: YHOO, INTU, SIRI
Published on Friday, 18 May 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, May 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2502.43, which represents -0.26% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $15.67 representing 5.38% from its previous trading session. Shares of Yahoo! , the Internet media company that owns the second largest search engine have defined support at $14.37 and resistance at $15.77.
Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $56.19 representing 3.27% from its previous close. Intuit, the financial management and tax preparation software provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $55.06 and $58.87 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI), which is trading at $1.88 representing 2.73% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK), which is trading at $29.94 or -13.81% from the prior close. Shares of Autodesk, the design software Company have defined support at $35.44 and resistance at $37.41. Also among the worst performers First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $14.05 representing -5.86% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12427.6, which represents -0.12% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1303.89 that represents -0.07% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines