NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Lower: YHOO, INTU, SIRI
Published on Friday, 18 May 2012 13:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, May 18th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2502.43, which represents -0.26% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $15.67 representing 5.38% from its previous trading session. Shares of Yahoo! , the Internet media company that owns the second largest search engine have defined support at $14.37 and resistance at $15.77.
Intuit (NASDAQ:INTU) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $56.19 representing 3.27% from its previous close. Intuit, the financial management and tax preparation software provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $55.06 and $58.87 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Sirius XM (NASDAQ:SIRI), which is trading at $1.88 representing 2.73% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Autodesk (NASDAQ:ADSK), which is trading at $29.94 or -13.81% from the prior close. Shares of Autodesk, the design software Company have defined support at $35.44 and resistance at $37.41. Also among the worst performers First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $14.05 representing -5.86% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12427.6, which represents -0.12% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1303.89 that represents -0.07% from its previous close.
- NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Apollo
- How to Play the Setup in Autodesk
- Yahoo! Is in a Very Tight Range
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: ATVI, BIIB, FSLR
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as First Solar Breaks Resistance
- NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Flat: FSLR, CTRP, BIDU
- Close to the 200 Day Moving Average: Autodesk
- Trading Idea: - Is Yahoo! close to Resistance?
- Trading Idea: Is First Solar close to Support?
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: NII Holdings
Related Partner Headlines
- Yahoo and Facebook Reportedly Discussing Search Partnership - Benzinga
- Intuit's First Quarter Earnings Report - Investopedia
- More Than 70% of Investors "Dislike" Facebook - Benzinga
- US Stock Futures Up; Economic Data, Wal-Mart Earnings In Focus - Benzinga
- Earnings Scheduled For November 15, 2012 - Benzinga
- Yahoo! Tries to Make Good on Fantasy Flub - TheStreet.com
- 3 Things You Should Know About Small Business: Nov. 14 - TheStreet.com
- Zynga Names David Ko COO; Barry Cottle Chief Revenue Officer; Reaffirms Guidance; Says Wehner Going to Facebook; Names Vranesh CFO - Benzinga
- Yahoo Reaches New 52-Week High (YHOO) - TheStreet.com
- Intuit Inc. (INTU): Today's Featured Technology Laggard - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,337.61 Trade time:3:12PM EDT Value change:▼49.97 (-0.32%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,657.94 Trade time:3:12PM EDT Value change:▼11.22 (-0.67%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,466.60 Trade time:3:12PM EDT Value change:▼35.52 (-1.01%)
In The Wires
UMH Properties, Inc. To Present At NAREIT REITWeek 2013
Exploring the Critical Components of Web Content for Your Small Business
Pratt & Whitney Employees to be Inducted into Connecticut Academy of Science and Engineering
C&F Financial Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
AMR's Corporate Responsibility Report Highlights Progress In 2012
Coalition of Construction Industry Companies, Not-for-Profit Agencies, and ComEd Announce the Construction Jobs Educational Pilot Program
Network-1 Announces Acquisition Of Patent Portfolio From Mirror Worlds
Bankers Petroleum announces annual meeting voting results and election of directors