Early Research Calls
Published on Monday, 21 May 2012 08:29 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, May 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity. The firm set its target price of $67.
Waters (NYSE:WAT) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Mizuho. The firm raised its target price to $92 from $84.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) was downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
XL Capital (NYSE:XL) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) was downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
Citigroup (NYSE:C) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE:ANR) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Brean Murray.
Safeway (NYSE:SWY) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines