Early Research Calls
Published on Monday, 21 May 2012 08:29 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, May 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Calls ahead of the market open.
Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Canaccord Genuity. The firm set its target price of $67.
Waters (NYSE:WAT) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Mizuho. The firm raised its target price to $92 from $84.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) was downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
XL Capital (NYSE:XL) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) was downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
Citigroup (NYSE:C) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
JPMorgan (NYSE:JPM) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) was downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Alpha Natural Resources (NYSE:ANR) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Brean Murray.
Safeway (NYSE:SWY) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
- Candlesticks - Bearish Engulfing Ross Stores
- Brokers Flat In Focus:AMTD, JEF, IBKR
- XL Group plc Announces Plans for Global Day of Giving on Thursday, May 23, 2013
- Goldman Sachs - Best Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
- Thierry Daucourt Joins XL Group as COO of the International Property & Casualty Insurance Business
- XL Group Expands Inland Marine Offerings With New Motor Cargo Truck Coverage Solutions
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Higher: GS, NMR, AMTD
- E*TRADE - Worst Performing Broker
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Flat: MS, GS, RJF
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Flat: MS, NMR, RJF
Related Partner Headlines
- Ross Stores Inc. Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (ROST) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Citigroup Reiterates Buy Rating, Lowers PT on Ross Stores - Benzinga
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Corzine May Avoid Harshest MF Global Charges - TheStreet.com
- Goldman Confirms Announcement of 70 New Partners - Benzinga
- Ross Stores Inc. (ROST): Today's Featured Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- It's Tough Out There - TheStreet.com
- Leucadia to the Rescue After Jefferies Rescued Knight - TheStreet.com
- Ross Stores Third Quarter Earnings Preview - Investopedia
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (GS) - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,307.17 Trade time:4:44PM EDT Value change:▼80.41 (-0.52%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,655.35 Trade time:4:43PM EDT Value change:▼13.81 (-0.83%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,463.30 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
Survey Copter Flies to Stratasys for 3D Printing of UAV Systems
Apartment Movers Is Now Offering Indispensable Advice on International Moving Companies With Their New Online Resource
Pressure Release: Valve Manufacturing in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Mpact Magic Announces Shockproof Reputation Management System
China Xiniya Fashion Limited Files Annual Report on Form 20-F
Chicago Drain Cleaning Contractors Announce Summer Discount For 10% off Plumbing Service in Chicago, IL
Voice One Will ‘Shatter’ Popular Misnomers About Messaging with a Team of Experts in a Panel Discussion
No Barriers Summit Comes to Telluride, Colorado in August, Providing Outdoor Adventure for People with Disabilities