NASDAQ 100's Update, In focus: BIDU, AAPL, FFIV, ROST, INFY
Published on Monday, 21 May 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 21st (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2531.23, which represents 2.13% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $121 representing 4.88% from its previous trading session. Shares of Baidu, the largest Chinese Internet search engine have defined support at $120.95 and resistance at $152.85.
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $553.38 representing 4.34% from its previous close. Apple, the maker of iPhones and iPads, has calculated support and resistance levels at $558.73 and $618 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is F5 Networks (NASDAQ:FFIV), which is trading at $117.13 representing 3.92% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Ross Stores (NASDAQ:ROST), which is trading at $59.27 or -2.29% from the prior close. Shares of Ross Stores, the off-price apparel retailer have defined support at $60.4 and resistance at $63.74. Also among the worst performers Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY), which is trading at $42.37 representing -1.17% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12465.2, which represents 0.77% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1310.68 that represents 1.19% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines