Published on Tuesday, 22 May 2012 08:18 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, May 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Manitowoc (NYSE:MTW) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Abercrombie & Fitch (NYSE:ANF) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at Atlantic Equities.
CRH Plc. (NYSE:CRH) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse.
EOG Resources (NYSE:EOG) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Humana (NYSE:HUM) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo.
Devon Energy (NYSE:DVN) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Aeropostale (NYSE:ARO) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen.
IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE:ICE) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Knight Transportation (NYSE:KNX) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Lowe's (NYSE:LOW) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines