Cracker Barrel @ Year Highs
Published on Tuesday, 22 May 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRL) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $59.9, traders are definitely monitoring Cracker Barrel's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRL) owns and operates restaurants and gift shops throughout the United States. The restaurant chain specializes in country style dining and sells gifts and souvenirs in its stores with locations thorughout the U.S., mainly close to main highways.
Cracker Barrel is currently trading 0.58% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $55.07 and $59.06 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.9% from its previous trading close, which means that Cracker Barrel stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines