Cracker Barrel @ Year Highs
Published on Tuesday, 22 May 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRL) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $59.9, traders are definitely monitoring Cracker Barrel's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRL) owns and operates restaurants and gift shops throughout the United States. The restaurant chain specializes in country style dining and sells gifts and souvenirs in its stores with locations thorughout the U.S., mainly close to main highways.
Cracker Barrel is currently trading 0.58% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $55.07 and $59.06 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.9% from its previous trading close, which means that Cracker Barrel stock is underperforming the overall market.
- 'Unusual Event' Declared and Ended at Susquehanna Nuclear Plant
- PPL's Presentation to be Webcast from Barclays Conference
- Court Ruling Removes Final Hurdle for Susquehanna-Roseland Line Construction
- PPL to Pay Quarterly Stock Dividend Oct. 1
- Power Line Construction Set to Begin in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- PPL Presentation at Goldman Sachs Conference Aug. 8 to Be Webcast
- PPL Corporation Reports Second-Quarter Earnings
- PPL Corporation to Conduct Webcast on Second-Quarter 2013 Results
- Operators Reconnect Unit 1 at PPL Susquehanna to Power Grid After Completing Valve Repair
- Unit 1 at Susquehanna Nuclear Power Plant Disconnected from Grid for Valve Repair
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines