Cracker Barrel @ Year Highs
Published on Tuesday, 22 May 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 22nd (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRL) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $59.9, traders are definitely monitoring Cracker Barrel's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBRL) owns and operates restaurants and gift shops throughout the United States. The restaurant chain specializes in country style dining and sells gifts and souvenirs in its stores with locations thorughout the U.S., mainly close to main highways.
Cracker Barrel is currently trading 0.58% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $55.07 and $59.06 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.9% from its previous trading close, which means that Cracker Barrel stock is underperforming the overall market.
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines