Noble Energy To Present At Sanford C. Bernstein 28th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
Published on Tuesday, 22 May 2012 12:14 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
HOUSTON, May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Energy, Inc. (NYSE: NBL) announced today that Chuck D. Davidson, Chairman & CEO, will present at the Sanford C. Bernstein 28th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast live on the 'Investors' page of the Company's website, www.nobleenergyinc.com, with a replay accessible until August 22, 2012.
Noble Energy is a leading independent energy company engaged in worldwide oil and gas exploration and production. The Company has core operations onshore in the U.S., primarily in the DJ Basin and Marcellus Shale, in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico, offshore Eastern Mediterranean, and offshore West Africa. Noble Energy is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is traded under the ticker symbol NBL. Further information is available at www.nobleenergyinc.com.
SOURCE Noble Energy, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines