Published on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 08:19 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Travelers (NYSE:TRV) was initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities.
Erickson Air-Crane (NASDAQ:EAC) was initiated with Outperform at Wedbush.
Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE:CCE) was initiated with a Hold at Societe Generale.
Teva Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:TEVA) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $45 at Auriga.
Nektar Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NKTR) was initiated with a Buy at Jefferies.
Dendreon (NASDAQ:DNDN) was initiated with an Underperform at Jefferies.
Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $40 at Needham.
KIT digital (NASDAQ:KITD) was initiated with a Hold at Canaccord Genuity.
MELA Sciences (NASDAQ:MELA) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
Cavium Networks (NASDAQ:CAVM) was initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines