Dow Jones Round Up - Lower: WMT, KO, MCD
Published on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, May 23rd (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12319.8, which represents -1.46% versus its previous trading session close, with only one component trading in positive territory.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $63.75 representing 0.03% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world have defined support at $57.18 and resistance at $61.47.
Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $74.05 representing -0.19% from its previous close. Coca Cola, the owner of one of the most valuable brands in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $74.19 and $74.19 respectively. The other top performer this morning is McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $90.85 representing -0.54% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $20.78 or -4.59% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $21.28 and resistance at $25.40. Also among the worst performers we have Intel (NASDAQ:INTC), which is trading at $25.19 representing -3.23% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1297.32, which represents -1.47% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2798.41 that represents -1.43% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines