STEC Clarifies Non-Affiliation With STEC IP, LLC
Published on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 18:09 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SANTA ANA, Calif., May 23, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- STEC, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEC), a leading global provider of solid-state drive (SSD) technologies and products, in response to inquiries about the patent lawsuits filed by STEC IP, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, against Amazon.com, Amazon Web Services, Apple, Google, Microsoft, and Oracle, clarifies that STEC, Inc. is not affiliated in any way with STEC IP, LLC, nor has any involvement in these patent lawsuits.
STEC, Inc. is considering steps to prevent any future confusion between the two entities.
About STEC, Inc.
STEC, Inc., The SSD Company™, is a leading global provider of enterprise-class solid-state drive (SSD) technologies and solutions tailored to meet the high-performance, high-reliability and high-endurance needs of today's data-intensive server and storage platforms. With headquarters in Santa Ana, California and locations worldwide, STEC leverages almost two decades of solid-state knowledge and experience to design, manufacture and deliver the most comprehensive line of PCIe, SAS, SATA and embedded SSDs on the market today. In addition, STEC's EnhanceIO™ SSD Cache Software enables IT managers to cost-effectively scale server application performance. For more information, please visit www.stec-inc.com.
The STEC logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=1079
STEC, the STEC logo, The SSD Company, and EnhanceIO are either registered trademarks or trademarks of STEC, Inc. in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks or brand names referred to herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines