Goldman Sachs to Present at Sanford C. Bernstein’s 2012 Annual Strategic Decisions Conference 2012
Published on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 18:18 Written by TradersHuddle StaffNEW YORK-( Business Wire )-
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) today announces that Gary Cohn, President and Chief Operating Officer, is scheduled to present at the Sanford C. Bernstein 2012 Annual Strategic Decisions Conference in New York City, on Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (EDT).
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of our Web site at www.gs.com/shareholders. For those unable to listen to the live audio webcast, a replay will be available on our Web site shortly after the event.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.Media:Jake Siewert, 212-902-5400orInvestor Relations:Dane E. Holmes, 212-902-0300
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines