McDonald's Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
Published on Thursday, 24 May 2012 08:03 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OAK BROOK, Ill., May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On May 23, 2012, McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.70 per share of common stock, payable on June 15, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 4, 2012.
McDonald's Annual Shareholders' Meeting will be webcast live on May 24, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. (Central Time) on www.investor.mcdonalds.com. An archived replay and podcast of the meeting will be available for a limited time.
Don Thompson, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Tim Fenton, President of Asia/Pacific, Middle East and Africa, will participate in the Sanford Bernstein Strategic Decisions conference at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) in New York on May 30, 2012. This discussion will be webcast live and available for replay for a limited time thereafter at www.investor.mcdonalds.com.
The Company plans to release May 2012 sales on June 8, 2012.
McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with more than 33,500 locations serving nearly 68 million customers in 119 countries each day. More than 80% of McDonald's restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local men and women.
SOURCE McDonald's Corporation
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines