Equifax To Present At The Stephens Spring Investment Conference
Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 08:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ATLANTA, May 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Equifax Inc. (NYSE: EFX) today announced that Chairman and CEO, Richard F. Smith, will present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel, 455 Madison Avenue, NY on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 1:00 p.m.
Smith will discuss Equifax's 1Q 2012 results, as well as the company's financial profile and strategy for leveraging its unique data assets, technology, and analytics leadership to drive innovation and growth.
Chief Financial Officer, Lee Adrean and Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Jeff Dodge will also conduct one-on-one breakout sessions immediately following the presentation.
An archive of the presentation may be available on the Equifax corporate Web site at www.equifax.com/investor_center/en_us.
Equifax is a global leader in consumer and commercial information solutions, providing businesses of all sizes and consumers with information they can trust. We organize and assimilate data on more than 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide, and use advanced analytics and proprietary technology to create and deliver customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 17 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol EFX. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines