Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 08:31 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE:ITW) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Rogers Communications (NYSE:RCI) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at TD Securities.
ARM Holdings (NASDAQ:ARMH) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM) was upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Carter Holdings (NYSE:CRI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
HJ Heinz (NYSE:HNZ) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan and to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at BB&T.
Eastman Chemical (NYSE:EMN) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Maxwell Technologies (NASDAQ:MXWL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”