Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 08:31 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
Illinois Tool Works (NYSE:ITW) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Rogers Communications (NYSE:RCI) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at TD Securities.
ARM Holdings (NASDAQ:ARMH) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at UBS.
Salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM) was upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer.
lululemon athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Carter Holdings (NYSE:CRI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Citigroup.
HJ Heinz (NYSE:HNZ) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan and to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Dorman Products (NASDAQ:DORM) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at BB&T.
Eastman Chemical (NYSE:EMN) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
Maxwell Technologies (NASDAQ:MXWL) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,929.99 Trade time:4:45PM EDT Value change:▲235.31 (1.33%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,098.86 Trade time:4:45PM EDT Value change:▲28.09 (1.36%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,842.67 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲63.43 (1.33%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington