Buyers Stepping In - Principal Financial
Published on Friday, 25 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Principal Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:PFG) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Principal Financial points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.41% higher.
Principal Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:PFG) offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a range of financial products and services. The Company offers retirement solutions, life and health insurance, wellness programs, and investment and banking products.
Principal Financial has already traded 0.871 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $23.29 and $24.94 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.19% from its previous trading close, which means that Principal Financial stock is outperforming the overall market.
- CSX Named To Dow Jones Sustainability Index For Third Consecutive Year
- Mid-Atlantic Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
- CSX Corporation Chief Financial Officer to Address Citi's 2013 U.S. and European Industrials Conference
- Critical Alerts For Starbucks, SunPower, CSX, Groupon, and Tyson Foods Released By InvestorsObserver
- National Gateway Completes Phase One Clearance, Applauds Partners
- CSX and Environmental Defense Fund Fellow Foster Innovation, Promote Energy Savings
- CSX Awards Northwest Ohio Community with Partnershipping Award
- CSX Acquires Eastern Associated Terminal in Tampa
- Critical Alerts For CSX, Broadcom, Groupon, Sears, and Organovo Released By InvestorsObserver
- Tuscola Industrial Rail Park Receives CSX Select Site Designation
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines