New York, May 25th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Principal Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:PFG) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Principal Financial points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 1.41% higher.
Principal Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:PFG) offers businesses, individuals and institutional clients a range of financial products and services. The Company offers retirement solutions, life and health insurance, wellness programs, and investment and banking products.
Principal Financial has already traded 0.871 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $23.29 and $24.94 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.19% from its previous trading close, which means that Principal Financial stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines