Candlesticks - Bearish Engulfing Landstar
Published on Sunday, 27 May 2012 21:09 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 27th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Landstar System, Inc. (NASDAQ:LSTR) ended the trading session lower by $0.76 or -1.4% from its previous close. Landstar's price action formed what is considered to be a bearish engulfing candlestick chart pattern.
Landstar System, Inc. (NASDAQ:LSTR) is a North American truckload carrier. The Company provides truckload carrier services, intermodal transportation services, and expedited air and truck services to shippers in Northamerica and around the world.
Landstar's current stock range is determined by calculated support defined at $52.09 and by the resistance level at $56.06, which should be used by traders planning their next move.
If traders want to establish a position in Landstar, they need to pay close attention at the bearish engulfing pattern, since it could mark a trend reversal in the current price action. The Bearish engulfing pattern is a leading warning sign; therefore, traders should closely monitor Landstar for indications of a trend reversal. Below an Engulfing Bearish Candle Illustration:
- ManpowerGroup Named to 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- ManpowerGroup: Bridging Global Skills Gaps Hinges on Driving Youth Employability
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Recognized as a Top Performer in Customer Loyalty Survey
- ManpowerGroup: Asian Companies Must Prioritize Leadership Development
- ManpowerGroup Solutions' Managed Service Provider TAPFIN Launches World's First Contingent Workforce Index
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Reports Improved Year-End Hiring Plans in U.S., Strongest Since Q4 2007
- Manpower Employment Outlook Survey Shows Most Global Employers to Adopt Wait-and-See Approach to Hiring for Rest of Year
- Align Flexible Workforce Models with Business Strategy to Thrive in Economic Uncertainty, ManpowerGroup Says, As Unemployment Rate Falls to 7.3%
- ManpowerGroup's Exemplary Workplace Practices Recognized for Fourth Consecutive Year
- ManpowerGroup on the Best Practices in Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines