New Ratings: FB, SUPN, SDR, TLYS, EVER
Published on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 08:13 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - These are the research analyst new ratings before the market open.
Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) was initiated with a Buy at Credit Agricole.
Supernus Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SUPN) was initiated with Outperform at Cowen.
Sandridge Mississippian Trust II (NYSE:SDR) was initiated with a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Tilly's (NYSE:TLYS) was initiated with a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
EverBank Financial (NYSE:EVER) was initiated with a Buy at Bank of America Merrill and with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines