InterDigital Executives to Present at Cowen & Company’s 40th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
Published on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 09:13 Written by TradersHuddle StaffKING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.-( Business Wire )-
InterDigital, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDCC) announced today that the company will present at the Cowen & Company’s 40th Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 30th in New York at 4:15 p.m. E.T. The conference provides InterDigital executives with an opportunity to present InterDigital’s positioning and strategy to capitalize on growth and technology trends in the wireless industry. The presentation will be webcast live and accessible through the Investor Relations section of the company’s web site, www.interdigital.com. An archived replay of the presentation will be available following the conference.
InterDigital develops fundamental wireless technologies that are at the core of mobile devices, networks, and services worldwide. We solve many of the industry's most critical and complex technical challenges, inventing solutions for more efficient broadband networks and a richer multimedia experience years ahead of market deployment. InterDigital has licenses and strategic relationships with many of the world's leading wireless companies.
InterDigital is a registered trademark of InterDigital, Inc.
For more information, visit: www.interdigital.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines