High Above Average Volume on Pall
Published on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Pall is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.42% lower.
Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) designs, and manufactures proprietary filter media, and other fluid clarification and separation equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a wide variety of liquids and gases.
Pall has already traded 1.132 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $54.93 and $58.67 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.04% from its previous trading close, which means that Pall stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:17,492.93 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼8.01 (-0.05%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:2,048.04 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼4.28 (-0.21%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:4,765.78 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼3.78 (-0.08%)
In The Wires
GW Pharmaceuticals Commences Phase 1 Clinical Trial of GWP42006 as a Potential Treatment for Epilepsy
NTT Communications and JBA's SDN Project Wins IBC 2013 Innovation Award
Frost & Sullivan Honours Interactive Intelligence with its EMEA Contact Centre Company of the Year Award
AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
$500,000 Shopify Build a Business Competition Has Just Been Announced for 2013
Solomon Associates Hydrocarbon Loss Reduction Seminar Shares Practices that Lead to Significant Savings
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington