New York, May 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Pall is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.42% lower.
Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) designs, and manufactures proprietary filter media, and other fluid clarification and separation equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a wide variety of liquids and gases.
Pall has already traded 1.132 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $54.93 and $58.67 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.04% from its previous trading close, which means that Pall stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines