High Above Average Volume on Pall
Published on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Pall is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.42% lower.
Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) designs, and manufactures proprietary filter media, and other fluid clarification and separation equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a wide variety of liquids and gases.
Pall has already traded 1.132 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $54.93 and $58.67 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.04% from its previous trading close, which means that Pall stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines