High Above Average Volume on Pall
Published on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, May 29th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Pall is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 2.42% lower.
Pall Corporation (NYSE:PLL) designs, and manufactures proprietary filter media, and other fluid clarification and separation equipment for the removal of solid, liquid and gaseous contaminants from a wide variety of liquids and gases.
Pall has already traded 1.132 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $54.93 and $58.67 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 1.04% from its previous trading close, which means that Pall stock is underperforming the overall market.
- QIAGEN Short term Bullish Reversal
- QIAGEN Stalling at Resistance
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of QIAGEN
- Bulls taking Control of QIAGEN?
- Is QIAGEN Trade Over?
- QIAGEN: Waiting for Direction
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: First Solar
- NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Applied Materials
- QIAGEN - Shares Seeking Direction
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines