Marketing Associates to Speak on Optimizing Application Performance Management to Boost Business Outcomes at Gartner IOM Summit 2012
Published on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 14:36 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DETROIT, May 29, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced that its customer, Marketing Associates LLC, a leading technology-enabled marketing services firm, will discuss how a new generation of application performance management (APM) is helping to improve business results at the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Management (IOM) Summit 2012 in Orlando.
The application landscape is changing rapidly. Mobile, cloud, big data, virtualization and other technologies bring more opportunities than ever for organizations to grow revenue, attack new markets and decrease costs. They also bring more complexity combined with more rapid change and the challenge of maintaining application performance.
During this panel discussion, Marketing Associates' CEO, Mark Petroff and CTO, Andrew Frey will discuss how they are addressing these technology trends and will provide valuable insight into how technology changes impact the business, and how a new generation of APM ensures favorable business outcomes to meet their business needs.
|Session Title:||Compuware Corporation: Customer Outlook: Optimize Application Performance to Boost Business Outcomes"|
|When:||Tuesday, June 5, 2012|
|Time:||3:00 p.m. Eastern time|
|Speaker:||Mark Petroff, President & CEO, Marketing Associates; Andrew Frey, CTO, Marketing Associates|
|Where:||Gartner's IOM Summit 2012, Peabody Hotel, Windermere Ballroom W, Orlando|
|Details:||During this panel discussion, attendees will learn:|
- how to manage the disconnect between the CMO (need for speed) and CIO (need for process) and align IT with the business;
- how a new generation of APM will help leverage new technology trends;
- the business impact of application performance; and
- best practices to mitigate the risks.
To receive a text message reminder to attend this session, as well as be entered to win a new Bose sound system, please text APM to 30241.
Compuware is a platinum sponsor of Gartner's IOM Summit 2012 and will showcase and demonstrate the Compuware APM® platform, June 5-7 at booth #11.
Compuware APM® is the industry's leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market's only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring" report. To read more about Compuware's leadership in the APM market, click here.
Follow Compuware on:
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- APM Blog
- dynaTrace Blog
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.
The Compuware logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines