Mitel Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2012 Financial Results Conference Call
Published on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 08:13 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OTTAWA, Ontario, May 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL), a leading provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) software solutions, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, June 19, 2012.
The company will host an investor conference call and live webcast at 5:00 p.m. EDT (2:00 p.m. PDT) on the same day. To access the conference call, dial 866-322-8032. Callers outside the US and Canada should dial 416-640-3406. The webcast will be accessible on Mitel's investor relations website at http://investor.mitel.com/.
A replay of the conference call will be available through Sunday, June 24, 2012. To access the replay, please dial 888-203-1112 and enter pass code 4926717. Callers outside the US and Canada should dial 647-436-0148 and enter pass code 4926717.
Mitel Networks (Nasdaq:MITL) is a global provider of business communications solutions and services, consisting of unified communications and collaboration software applications, IP telephony platforms, mobility applications and managed and network services. Mitel enables businesses of all sizes to move beyond basic fixed telephony tools toward integrated multi-media collaboration solutions, accessible from anywhere, helping to improve performance, gain competitive advantage, and reduce costs. Mitel's global headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada, US headquarters are in Chandler, Arizona and EMEA headquarters are in Caldicot, UK, with offices, partners, and resellers worldwide. For more information visit: http://www.mitel.com.
Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Mitel Networks Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8599
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines