Published on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 08:20 Written by Danny Miller
New York, May 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The following are top upgrades and downgrades before the market opens.
Jack In The Box (NASDAQ:JACK) was upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer. The firm set its target price at $32.
Sanderson Farms (NASDAQ:SAFM) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Sunoco Logistics (NYSE:SXL) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Angie's List (NASDAQ:ANGI) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas.
Aixtron (NASDAQ:AIXG) was upgraded to Outperform at Exane BNP Paribas.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) was upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at JMP Securities.
Lloyds Banking (NYSE:LYG) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Agnico-Eagle Mines (NYSE:AEM) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose.
Frontline (NYSE:FRO) was downgraded to a Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines