Life Time Fitness to Present at the 32nd Annual Piper Jaffray Consumer Conference
Published on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 09:13 Written by TradersHuddle StaffCHANHASSEN, Minn.-( Business Wire )-
Life Time Fitness, Inc. (NYSE:LTM), The Healthy Way of Life Company, today announced that Michael Robinson, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at the 32nd Annual Piper Jaffray Consumer Conference. John Heller, senior director of investor relations and treasurer, also will attend on behalf of the Company.
The Conference will be held June 5th and 6th at the Le Parker Meridien in New York City. The Life Time presentation will occur on June 6th at 12:30 p.m. ET. The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed via the Company's Investor Relations section of its website at lifetimefitness.com. A replay of the presentation will be available through Wednesday, August 29, 2012.
About Life Time Fitness, Inc.
As The Healthy Way of Life Company, Life Time Fitness (NYSE:LTM) helps organizations, communities and individuals achieve their total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals by engaging in their areas of interest – or discovering new passions – both inside and outside of Life Time’s distinctive and large sports, professional fitness, family recreation and spa destinations, most of which operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Company’s Healthy Way of Life approach enables customers to achieve this by providing the best programs, people and places of uncompromising quality and value. As of May 30, 2012, the Company operated 105 centers under the LIFE TIME FITNESS® and LIFE TIME ATHLETIC(SM) brands in the United States and Canada. Additional information about Life Time centers, programs and services is available at lifetimefitness.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines