NASDAQ Halts SmartHeat Inc.
Published on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 10:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, May 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ Stock Market® (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that trading was halted today in SmartHeat Inc. (Nasdaq:HEAT) at 8:23:51 a.m., Eastern Time, for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $4.04.
Trading will remain halted until SmartHeat Inc. has fully satisfied NASDAQ's request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the NASDAQ® Web site.
For more information about The NASDAQ Stock Market, visit the NASDAQ Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines