NASDAQ Halts SmartHeat Inc.
Published on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 10:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, May 30, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ Stock Market® (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced that trading was halted today in SmartHeat Inc. (Nasdaq:HEAT) at 8:23:51 a.m., Eastern Time, for "additional information requested" from the company at a last price of $4.04.
Trading will remain halted until SmartHeat Inc. has fully satisfied NASDAQ's request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company's symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the NASDAQ® Web site.
For more information about The NASDAQ Stock Market, visit the NASDAQ Web site at http://www.nasdaq.com.
- Bulls in Charge of NASDAQ
- NASDAQ: Traders Look for a Bottom
- NASDAQ Formed a Hammer Candlestick Pattern
- Bulls taking Control of NASDAQ?
- Neutral Short Term Pattern on NASDAQ
- NASDAQ: Waiting for Direction
- Is NASDAQ Trade Over?
- NASDAQ Short term Bullish Reversal
- NASDAQ Bearish Signs
- Brazil's Market Surveillance Project Goes Live Across All Markets at BM&FBOVESPA
Related Partner Headlines
- Sandy Forces Closure of Stock Markets Through Tuesday - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: NASDAQ Stock Market to be Closed on Tuesday - Benzinga
- Stock Markets Closed as Superstorm Looms - TheStreet.com
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Diversified Investments Industry With The Highest Cash - Benzinga
- The NASDAQ Stock Market to be Closed on Monday October 29 - Benzinga
- Top 4 Mid-Cap Stocks In The Diversified Investments Industry With The Highest EPS Estimates - Benzinga
- NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner - TheStreet.com
- NASDAQ OMX and The NASDAQ Stock Market File Proposed Voluntary Accommodation Program for Review by Securities and Exchange Commission - Benzinga
- NASDAQ OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ): Today's Featured Financial Loser - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼38.98 (-1.12%)
In The Wires
Ibrutinib Study Results in Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Published in The New England Journal of Medicine
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. Announces Adjustment to the Consideration Mix in the Acquisition of Lender Processing Services, Inc.; Cash Component Increased by $500 Million
Nobel REIT announces initial distribution and nomination of Louis Lemire CPA, C.A., as new Chief Financial Officer
Prestigious German University Partners With MTS To Advance Wind Turbine Performance
Intergraph® Announces 2014 Geospatial Challenge
Catalyst Paper board chairman steps in as interim CEO
Michael MacDonald Elected to DSA Board of Directors
The Gymboree Corporation Appoints Joelle Maher as Chief Operating Officer