SanDisk - Top Performing Semiconductor - Mid-Day Update
Published on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 11:52 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, May 30th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index is trading lower at $372.01, representing -2.01% from its previous close. The semiconductor index is tumbling with 25 index components on the negative side.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is the top performer of the semis, trading at $34.45, which represents 2.13%. from the previous trading session. Shares of SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products have defined support at $31.34 and resistance at $33.07.
Veeco Instruments (NASDAQ:VECO) is also among the top performers, currently trading at $34.6 representing 0.52% from its previous close. Veeco Instruments, the provider of process equipment solutions has calculated support and resistance levels at $32.52 and $37.87 respectively. The other top performer of the semis is (), which is trading at $50 representing 0% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE:WFR) that is trading at $1.64 or -3.25% from the previous close. Shares of MEMC Electronic Materials, the silicon wafers producer have defined support at $1.53 and resistance at $3.77. Also among the worst performers is Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU), which is currently trading at $5.93 representing -3.14% from the previous trading session.
Today, the Semis are underperforming the broad market index S&P 500.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”