China Sunergy Modules Pass Salt Mist Corrosion and Ammonia Resistance Tests
Published on Thursday, 31 May 2012 06:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NANJING, China, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Sunergy Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: CSUN) ("China Sunergy" or the "Company"), a specialized solar cell and module manufacturer and solar developer, today announced that its mono and poly solar modules passed the salt mist corrosion and ammonia resistance tests conducted by TUV Rheinland Group, an internationally recognized certification authority which provides neutral test reports and certificates to a wide range of products and services.
Passing the salt mist corrosion and ammonia resistance tests confirms the superior quality of the CSUN modules and highlights their suitability under harsh weather and environmental conditions, such as those experienced in coastal areas and inland islands, where salty rain or salt-laden humidity may erode components such as frames, glass surfaces and junction boxes, adversely affecting the performance and shortening the life span of solar modules. Ammonia is a harmful substance which can be found in agricultural areas and the ammonia gas in the air will speed up the ageing process in modules, which in turn damages the functionality of solar modules. The loss of module performance will lead to a lower energy yield hence a lower return rate of PV systems.
Mr. Stephen Cai, CEO of China Sunergy commented, "These two voluntary tests again prove our product quality, reliability and durability. The positive test results ensure that CSUN modules can maintain their excellent performance even under unfavorable weather and environmental conditions. The wider product applications, as a result, would significantly enhance the competitive advantages of CSUN's modules. The CSUN modules can be widely installed in systems along seaside areas, coastal regions or inland locations in markets like Japan, Indonesia, U.K or U.S, while maintaining outstanding product quality. We believe these will help China Sunergy's products penetrate into more different end markets."
About China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of solar cell and module products in China. China Sunergy manufactures solar cells from silicon wafers, which utilizes crystalline silicon solar cell technology to convert sunlight directly into electricity through a process known as photovoltaic effect, and assembles solar cells into solar modules. China Sunergy sells these solar products to Chinese and overseas module manufacturers, system integrators and solar power systems for use in China and many other markets. For additional information, please visit http://www.chinasunergy.com.
China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
Phone: +86 25 5276 6696
Phone: + 852 3512 5000
Phone: + 852 3512 5000
SOURCE China Sunergy Co., Ltd.
- China Sunergy Starts to Ship from Turkey Plant
- China Sunergy Announces Change To Its First Quarter Earnings Release Date
- China Sunergy to Announce 2013 First Quarter Results on Monday, June 17, 2013 and Raises Gross Margin Guidance
- China Sunergy to Introduce New 1500V Module at SNEC 7th PV Power Expo
- Announcement Made Pursuant to NASDAQ Listing Rule 5810(b)
- China Sunergy Files 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- China Sunergy Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2012 Financial Result
Related Partner Headlines
- China Sunergy Signs Supply Contract in Netherlands - Benzinga
- China Sunergy to Procure First 10MW Solar Parks in UK - Benzinga
- UPDATE: China Sunergy Posts Wider Q2 Loss - Benzinga
- China Sunergy Expands Market Share in Australia with a 7.8MW Sale to Urban Group Energy - Benzinga
- These 5 Small Cap Stocks Are Up Better Than 10% Today - Benzinga
- China Sunergy Introduces QSAR Modules in Thailand - Benzinga
- UPDATE: China Sunergy Swings To Q1 Loss - Benzinga
- China Sunergy Delivers 5MW in Solar Modules to Bulgaria; China Sunergy Delivers 5MW in Solar Modules to Bulgaria - Benzinga
- From Earlier: China Sunergy Further Expands Market Share in Germany by Executing A 50 MW Contract with Bull PowerTech GmbH - Benzinga
- China Sunergy Co. Ltd. Stock Downgraded (CSUN) - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,112.19 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼206.04 (-1.35%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,628.93 Trade time:4:52PM EDT Value change:▼22.88 (-1.39%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,443.20 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:0.00 (0.00%)
In The Wires
The Former Breezes Resort is Re-Opened by Blue Diamond Resorts as the Original Grand Lido Negril Announced Go Classy Tours
Zac Brown Band Tickets for Raleigh, Columbia, Darien Center, Gilford, Minneapolis, Holmdel, Pittsburgh, Camden, Atlanta, Boston, Bethel, Toronto & Hartford Now Available
Jake's Fireworks Announces Opening Of New SuperStore - Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Hidden Cost of Unemployment
Ibrutinib Phase 2 Study Results in Patients with Mantle Cell Lymphoma Published in The New England Journal of Medicine
LG, Qualcomm Expand Successful Collaboration With Next G Series Smartphone
Kotel Finance & Services Are Announcing on New Services
Fun Depot Partners with Brookstone Lodge on Summer Packages