Compuware to Speak on Mitigating Performance Risks of Third-Party Web Components at IRCE 2012
Published on Thursday, 31 May 2012 09:01 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DETROIT, May 31, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced that Dennis Gullotti, a Senior Product Marketing Manager for Compuware's application performance management (APM) business, will present a session titled: "How to Mitigate the Performance Risk of Third-party Web Components" at the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE) 2012 in Chicago.
|Session Title:||"How to Mitigate the Performance Risk of Third-party Web Components"|
|When:||Thursday, June 7, 2012|
|Time:||12:15 p.m. Central time|
|Where:||IRCE 2012, McCormick Place West; Chicago|
|What:||To provide rich customer experiences, web sites increasingly depend on third-party components such as shopping carts, ads, reviews, analytics, etc. Third-party components enrich functionality to drive more traffic, offer interactive experiences, increase conversions and add new functionality.|
|An organization's entire web site can be vulnerable to degraded performance or a complete shutdown if any one of these components fails. The solution is to follow best practices in web-site design and monitoring.|
During this session, attendees will learn:
- how third-party components improve web sites – and why this trend will only increase;
- why SLAs give a false sense of security; and
- best practices to mitigate the risks.
Compuware will exhibit at the IRCE 2012 June 5-8 at booth # 1329.
Compuware APM® is the industry's leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market's only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring" report. To read more about Compuware's leadership in the APM market, click here.
Follow Compuware on:
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- APM Blog
- dynaTrace Blog
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.
The Compuware logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines