National Oilwell Varco Completes Wilson Acquisition
Published on Thursday, 31 May 2012 16:34 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHOUSTON-( Business Wire )-
National Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NYSE:NOV) announced the closing of its previously announced acquisition of Wilson distribution business segment from Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB). Wilson is a leading distributor of pipe, valves and fittings as well as mill, tool and safety products and services.
Pete Miller, Chairman, President and CEO of National Oilwell Varco, stated “We are happy to welcome Wilson’s employees to the National Oilwell Varco family and look forward to continuing the excellent service and products NOV and Wilson have to offer our customers.”
National Oilwell Varco is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the upstream oil and gas industry.
Statements made in this press release that are forward-looking in nature are intended to be "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and may involve risks and uncertainties. These statements may differ materially from actual future events or results. Readers are referred to documents filed by National Oilwell Varco with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the Annual Report on Form 10-K, which identify significant risk factors which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines