A 52 Week Low for Frontier Communications
Published on Friday, 01 June 2012 11:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Frontier Communications Corporation (NYSE:FTR) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $4.82. Traders are definitely monitoring Frontier's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Frontier Communications Corporation (NYSE:FTR) provides communications services to rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities. The Connecticut based company offers a variety of voice, data, Internet, and television services.
Frontier Communications is currently trading -2.14% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $5.22 and $5.85 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading lower by -1.9% from its previous trading close, which means that Frontier Communications stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines