OTC Link LLC Obtains ATS Status
Published on Friday, 01 June 2012 12:14 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
NEW YORK, June 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Link LLC (OTC Link®), a wholly owned subsidiary of OTC Markets Group (OTCQX: OTCM), begins operation today as an Alternative Trading System (ATS), having previously filed its Form ATS with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). OTC Link is taking over operation of the interdealer quotation and messaging system that serves the company's FINRA member broker-dealer subscribers, formerly operated by OTC Markets Group.
"We are pleased to begin operating the OTC Link trading system as a FINRA member firm and SEC regulated ATS," said Michael Modeski, President of OTC Link. "We will continue to provide fully attributable quote and message services to our diverse network of broker-dealer subscribers providing liquidity and execution services."
OTC Markets Group's mission is to create smarter financial marketplaces. OTC Link's ATS status will support that mission by better serving its broker-dealer subscribers as a directly-regulated marketplace platform.
About OTC Markets Group Inc.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates the world's largest Open, Transparent and Connected marketplace platform, delivering price transparency in almost 10,000 OTC securities. Our OTC Link™ trading system directly links broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services. We organize the wide spectrum of OTC-traded equity securities into three marketplaces to inform investors of opportunities and risks - OTCQX® - The Intelligent Marketplace for the Best OTC Companies; OTCQB® - The Venture Marketplace; and OTC Pink® - The Open Marketplace. Our information-driven marketplace platform enables smarter trading through any broker at the best possible price, and empowers companies to build the best markets for their investors. To learn more about our Open, Transparent and Connected financial marketplaces, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
SOURCE OTC Markets Group
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines