52 Week Low: Peabody
Published on Friday, 01 June 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 1st (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Peabody Energy Corp (NYSE:BTU) booked a new 52 week low by trading below $22.75. Traders are definitely monitoring Peabody's price action to see if this move attracts further selling, or if this last push down sets a tradable bottom in the stock.
Peabody Energy Corp. (NYSE:BTU) principal activities are mining, preparation and sale of steam coal, sold primarily to electric utilities and metallurgical coal, sold to steel and coke producers. The company
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines