AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference
Published on Monday, 04 June 2012 07:56 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("AcelRx") (Nasdaq: ACRX), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of acute and breakthrough pain, announced today that Richard King, President and Chief Executive Officer of AcelRx, will present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York. The presentation is scheduled for Thursday, June 7, 2012 at 3:30 p.m. ET/12:30 p.m. PT.
The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed through the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff68/acrx/.
For those not able to listen to the live broadcast, an archive of the presentation will be available through www.acelrx.com.
About AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for the treatment of acute and breakthrough pain. AcelRx's lead product candidate, the ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System, which is currently in Phase 3 clinical development, is designed to solve the problems associated with post-operative intravenous patient-controlled analgesia which has been shown to cause harm to patients following surgery because of the side effects of morphine, the invasive IV route of delivery and the inherent potential for programming and delivery errors associated with the complexity of infusion pumps. AcelRx has two additional product candidates which have completed Phase 2 clinical development: ARX-02 for the treatment of cancer breakthrough pain, and ARX-03 for mild sedation, anxiety reduction and pain relief for patients undergoing painful procedures in a physician's office. A fourth product candidate, ARX-04, is a sufentanil product for the treatment of moderate-to-severe acute pain, and AcelRx plans to initiate a Phase 2 study funded by a grant from USAMRMC, contingent on approval of the proposed clinical protocol for the study by USAMRMC. For additional information about AcelRx's innovative programs please visit www.acelrx.com.
Any forward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and include all statements relating to AcelRx's future financial and operating results, access to or need for investment capital and the growth of AcelRx's overall business, as well as other statements that can be identified by the use of forward-looking language, such as "believes," "feels," "expects," "may," "will," "should," "seeks," "plans," "anticipates," or "intends" or the negative of those terms, or by discussions of strategy or intentions. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, events and developments to differ materially from our historical experience and our present expectations or projections. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, those described in AcelRx's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including without limitation its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 and its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2012.
SOURCE AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Top-line Data Demonstrate Primary Endpoint Achieved in Final Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System For Management of Post-Operative Pain
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Present at the UBS Global Healthcare Conference
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Hold First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on May 8, 2013
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Presents Positive Clinical Data for the Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System at ASRA Medical Meeting
- Top-line Data Show AcelRx Pharmaceuticals' ARX-04 Achieves Primary Endpoint in Dose-Finding Phase 2 Clinical Trial
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2012 Financial Results
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Hold Fourth Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast on March 12, 2013
- AcelRx Top-line Data Show Primary Endpoint Achieved in Pivotal Phase 3 Study of Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System For Post-Operative Pain in Major Open Abdominal Surgery Patients
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
Related Partner Headlines
- FROM EARLIER: AcelRx Announces Primary Endpoint Met in Phase 3 Non-Inferiority Study of Sublingual Sufentanil NanoTab® PCA System vs. IV PCA Morphine for Post-Operative Pain - Benzinga
- AcelRx Announces Phase 3 Comparative Study Involving the Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System Meets Primary End-Point - Benzinga
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Doses the First Subjects in ARX-04 Phase 2 Study - Benzinga
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals Announces Pricing of a $10.0M PIPE Financing - Benzinga
- AcelRx Announces Initiation of Phase 3 Clinical Program for ARX-01, the Sufentanil NanoTab® PCA System for the Treatment of Post-Operative Pain - Benzinga
- AcelRx Announces its ARX-01 Phase 3 Program Expected to Start Late Q1 or Early Q2 2012 - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
China GengSheng Receives Delinquency Letter from NYSE MKT
Limited Brands Declares Cash Dividend
GSE to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
Global Alumina Announces Receipt of No Objection Letter Regarding Sale of Its Interests in Guinea Alumina Corporation
Actavis, Inc. to Present at the Sanford C. Bernstein Twenty-Ninth Annual Strategic Decisions Conference 2013
Barrick Provides Update on Pascua-Lama
Bob Evans Declares Quarterly Dividend
Actavis Confirms Appeals Court Issues Injunction Related to Generic Pulmicort RESPULES® Distribution