BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to Present at Jefferies Global Healthcare Conference
Published on Monday, 04 June 2012 07:57 Written by TradersHuddle StaffLINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.-( Business Wire )-
BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPAX) today announced that Stephen M. Simes, BioSante’s president & CEO will present a corporate update at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York on June 6, 2012 at 11:00 am EDT.
Mr. Simes will provide an overview of BioSante, as well as an update on the LibiGel® (testosterone gel) Phase III clinical development program, and a review of published results using BioSante’s GVAX Cancer Immunotherapies in combination with ipilimumab (Ipi; Yervoy; BMS).
A live audio webcast of remarks by Mr. Simes may be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff68/bpax/. The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
BioSante is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing products for female sexual health and oncology. BioSante´s products include LibiGel® (transdermal testosterone gel) for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction (FSD), specifically hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), which is in Phase III clinical development. BioSante also is developing a portfolio of cancer vaccines, with 17 Phase I and Phase II clinical trials currently on-going. Four of these vaccines have been granted Orphan Drug designation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). BioSante´s other products include a testosterone gel for male hypogonadism, which is licensed to Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., and for which a New Drug Application (NDA) was approved by the FDA in February 2012, and the Pill-Plus™, an oral contraceptive in Phase II clinical development by Pantarhei Bioscience B.V. BioSante´s first FDA-approved product is Elestrin™ (estradiol gel) indicated for the treatment of hot flashes associated with menopause, is marketed in the U.S. by Jazz Pharmaceuticals, BioSante´s licensee. Additional information is available online at: www.biosantepharma.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines