Published on Monday, 04 June 2012 08:22 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ:VRSK) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Solera Holdings (NYSE:SLH) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Overland Storage (NASDAQ:OVRL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $3.25 at Needham.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital (NYSE:WMC) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup and at Jefferies.
Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) was initiated with Underperform at Bernstein.
PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG) was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ:GALE) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $4 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines