New York, June 4th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Verisk Analytics (NASDAQ:VRSK) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
Solera Holdings (NYSE:SLH) was initiated with Equal Weight at Barclays.
WageWorks (NYSE:WAGE) was initiated with Outperform at William Blair.
Overland Storage (NASDAQ:OVRL) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $3.25 at Needham.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital (NYSE:WMC) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup and at Jefferies.
Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) was initiated with Underperform at Bernstein.
PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG) was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Galena Biopharma (NASDAQ:GALE) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $4 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines