Huntington Bancshares to Present at the Morgan Stanley Financial Conference
Published on Monday, 04 June 2012 12:22 Written by TradersHuddle StaffCOLUMBUS, Ohio-( Business Wire )-
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (NASDAQ: HBAN; www.huntington.com) will be participating at the Morgan Stanley Financial Conference on June 13, 2012 at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. Mr. Don Kimble, Senior Vice President and CFO, is scheduled to present to analysts and investors at 9:10 a.m. ET. He will discuss business and financial performance and strategies, and the presentation will include forward-looking statements.
Interested investors may access the live audio presentation, with slides available for viewing, by visiting www.huntington-ir.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived in the investor relations section of Huntington’s website at www.huntington.com.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a $56 billion regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. The Huntington National Bank, founded in 1866, provides full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services; mortgage banking services; treasury management and foreign exchange services; equipment leasing; wealth and investment management services; trust services; brokerage services; customized insurance brokerage and service programs; and other financial products and services. The principal markets for these services are Huntington’s six-state banking franchise: Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky. The primary distribution channels include a banking network of over 660 traditional branches and convenience branches located in grocery stores and retirement centers, and through an array of alternative distribution channels including internet and mobile banking, telephone banking, and over 1,300 ATMs. Through automotive dealership relationships within its six-state banking franchise area and selected other Midwest and New England states, Huntington also provides commercial banking services to the automotive dealers and retail automobile financing for dealer customers.
Huntington Bancshares IncorporatedAnalysts: Todd Beekman, 614-480-3878Media: Maureen Brown, 614-480-5512
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines