New Analyst Coverage: UEC, IRG, IRM, URI, POR
Published on Tuesday, 05 June 2012 08:08 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, June 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Uranium Energy (NYSE:UEC) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $3.25 at Dahlman Rose.
Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ:IRG) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Iron Mountain (NYSE:IRM) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
United Rentals (NYSE:URI) was initiated with Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Portland General Electric (NYSE:POR) was initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines