Dick's Sporting Goods' Management to Present at the William Blair Annual Growth Stock Conference on June 12th
Published on Tuesday, 05 June 2012 08:34 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
PITTSBURGH, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (NYSE: DKS) today announced that management will present at the William Blair Annual Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, June 12th at 12:10 p.m. Central Time at The Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago.
The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed live or as an archived replay from the link on the Dick's Sporting Goods Investor Relations website at www.dickssportinggoods.com/investors.
About Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. is an authentic full-line sporting goods retailer offering a broad assortment of brand name sporting goods equipment, apparel and footwear in a specialty store environment. The Company also owns and operates Golf Galaxy, LLC, a golf specialty retailer. As of April 28, 2012, the Company operated more than 480 Dick's Sporting Goods stores in 44 states, 81 Golf Galaxy stores in 30 states and eCommerce and catalog operations for both Dick's Sporting Goods and Golf Galaxy. Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. news releases are available at http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/investors. The Company's website is not part of this press release.
Timothy E. Kullman, EVP – Finance, Administration and Chief Financial Officer or
Anne-Marie Megela, Director, Investor Relations
SOURCE Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines