NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Fastenal
Published on Tuesday, 05 June 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, June 5th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is lower trading at 2476.45, which represents -0.07% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $33.14 representing 4.67% from its previous trading session. Shares of SanDisk, the provider of flash data storage products have defined support at $30.99 and resistance at $34.69.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $12.85 representing 4.64% from its previous close. First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $13.21 and $14.85 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD), which is trading at $11.29 representing 3.86% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Fastenal (NASDAQ:FAST), which is trading at $39.15 or -9.75% from the prior close. Shares of Fastenal, the wholesaler and retailer of industrial and construction supplies have defined support at $41.72 and resistance at $45.71. Also among the worst performers Akamai (NASDAQ:AKAM), which is trading at $26.35 representing -7.09% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12112.6, which represents 0.09% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1281.5 that represents 0.26% from its previous close.
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (PVE) enters into an agreement with Invisosoft, Inc. ( A Global Visual Communications Company ) to develop a Maritime Visual Communication Platform
- PV Enterprises International announcement Time charter awarded.
- PV Enterprises International announces Time Charter awarded
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. Messages to shareholders regarding FINRA
- PV Enterprises International, Inc. (OTC Pink: VDSC) Announces the Spinoff of its subsidiary IMAG Group, Inc. formerly known as Red Tide Defense Group and the Filing with FINRA
- News Message from CEO of PV Enterprises International to its Shareholders
- Message from CEO to Shareholders
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines