Mitel to Host Analyst Day in Toronto on June 28, 2012
Published on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 08:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OTTAWA, June 6, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL), a leading provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) software solutions, today announced that it will hold its Analyst Day at the TMX Broadcast Centre Gallery in Toronto, ON, Canada on Thursday, June 28, 2012.
Senior members of Mitel's management team will host a series of presentations and a question and answer panel from 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast and replay of the event will be made available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://investor.mitel.com/.
Mitel Networks (Nasdaq:MITL) is a global provider of business communications solutions and services, consisting of unified communications and collaboration software applications, IP telephony platforms, mobility applications and managed and network services. Mitel enables businesses of all sizes to move beyond basic fixed telephony tools toward integrated multi-media collaboration solutions, accessible from anywhere, helping to improve performance, gain competitive advantage, and reduce costs. Mitel's global headquarters are in Ottawa, Canada, US headquarters are in Chandler, Arizona and EMEA headquarters are in Caldicot, UK, with offices, partners, and resellers worldwide. For more information visit: http://www.mitel.com.
The Mitel Networks Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8599
Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines