Compuware Changepoint and PSVillage Host Webinar on Performance Tracking in a SaaS and On-Premises World
Published on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 09:10 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DETROIT, June 6, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, will host a webinar on June 12 with PSVillage, titled "Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a SaaS or On-Premise Environment – What's the Difference?"
The event, relevant for senior services executives in the technology industry, explores the challenges companies face in transitioning from traditional service models to software- as-a-service (SaaS) business models and how key performance indicators must change as a result of moving "to the Cloud."
The interactive panel discussion features three leading services industry experts including: Joe Longo, VP Professional Services, MetricStream; Chad Wolf, Senior Vice President Global Consulting Services, Kana Software; and Rick Moreau, Director of Field Enablement, Compuware Changepoint.
Participants in the webcast will learn about:
- the transition to SaaS-based services from the traditional professional services model;
- the challenges professional service organizations face when making the transition to SaaS-based service models;
- why a new set of KPIs may not be intuitive;
- what real-world professional services organizations are measuring and how they are performing.
Date: June 12, 2012
Time: 11:00 a.m. ET / 8:00 a.m. PT
Duration: One hour
Targeted for: Senior operational and services executives in the technology sector
To register: Click here
All registered attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the recently released PSVillage Benchmark Report. Representing 150 services executives in the technology sector, the PS Village Benchmark Study provides a first-of-its-kind view into the human capital metrics of the services organization, going well beyond the traditional salary survey.
PSVillage is an industry-leading, global community of more than 2,000 technology professional services leaders representing over 750 companies. The site hosts a moderated discussion forum, the Professional Services Industry Benchmark Report, an on-line magazine, job board, knowledge library, a spotlight of members, and a variety of high-value services, including webinars, white papers, and research and networking events. To learn more, go to www.psvillage.com.
Compuware Changepoint allows technology companies to maximize professional services profitability while maintaining a focus on effective product decisions and delivery. Changepoint's integrated solution marries PSA with PPM to provide total operational visibility allowing product-centric technology companies to drive services growth with strong margins, deliver a competitive product and services mix for high ROI, and maintain top-line revenues and bottom-line profitability. Visit us www.compuware.com/changepoint or tune into our blog at http://www.changepoint-blog.net.
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: www.compuware.com.
The Compuware logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines